Sunday, December 04, 2016

Ubuntu Touch as a daily phone

I have been using Ubuntu Touch on my Nexus 4 for a year now, For an Android alternative OS for smartphones it has come a long way compared to other options like Firefox, Sailfish, Tizen, Bada, Meego etc...

Now that I have used for about a year I could vouch that it can be used as a daily driver if all you do is Call, Msg, Listen to music and watch videos... But that's not all we do is it.... Ubuntu touch even though has been successful compared to others it's still has a lot to catch up to Android to satisfy, and hook general public rather than just enthusiast like me....

Ubuntu touch is lacking in apps availability, operation speed. We know what our smartphones are capable of... But don't find Ubuntu touch delivering it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linuxmint 64bit vs cannon lbp2900b

i have no idea about other printers but cannon lbp2900b and my linuxmint 64 bit never jelled together after trying out most of the solutions...